WELCOME TO THE BIRMINGHAM HOCKEY CLUB!!!!With the continued growth of our Mini-Mite and Mite Programs, BHA will have limited space in all divisions for the upcoming season. Please make sure to register early.
In order to reserve your roster spot, the enclosed registration form and payment of $75 must be mailed to:
Birmingham Hockey Association
PO Box 249, Birmingham, MI 48012
- DO NOT REGISTER THROUGH YOUR COACHES – only registrations received through the Post Office will be accepted.
- Those registering after July 31, 2013, will be wait-listed on a first-come-, first-serve basis. BHA will refund any monies paid for a player for whom it does not have a place. Whether the BHA refunds fees for any other reason is entirely within the discretion of the BHA Board of Directors.
- Payments are non-transferable to other players however, in the case of a registered player joining a BHA travel team, registration fees will transfer over to the travel team.
- Families wishing to register more than one player must complete a form for each player, but one check per family may be sent. Please make checks payable to ‘Birmingham Hockey Association.’
- Subsequent correspondence will explain BHA’s dues and membership fee along with the anticipated cost for the 2013/2014 season. Evaluation schedules will be emailed in the month of August.
USA HOCKEY REQUIREMENTS:
All players register online for USA Hockey Membership (www.USAHockey.com). Online registration needs to be done between MAY 1 and AUGUST 1, 2013. Participants failing to do this will not be eligible for the BHA draft.
1) Upon registering …print out confirmation page.
2) Either mail or email your confirmation(s) to Kathy Jaroshewich at:
Any NEW skaters to BHA are required to include a copy of their birth certificate (please white out parents SS#’s) along with the confirmation page. This is required documentation as per USA Hockey. This should also be sent to Kath Jaroshewich via mail or email.